Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Baby, relax February 5th

Psalm 46:10 - "Come and know that I am God. Among the nations I will be exalted, I will be exalted over the earth.” The sound of thunder and lightning from the sky shook the foundations of our house came A storm in the middle of the night made so much noise that I couldn't sleep. Suddenly, our i realized that someone was in the bedroom. Two little eyes looking at me crookedly I saw "Daddy, I'm scared, can I sleep with you?" My child is our eldest I opened the curtain to get on the bed. “Sleep, mother,” I said. That's it Only rain and lightning. Lord save us. Keep your eyes open Shut up.” Within moments my baby fell asleep. The storm continues to rage. But she didn't hear it again. It is lying safely between mom and dad. His All is calm in the small world. It is very difficult to calm a frightened child. So is the child of God. Our Regardless of age, staying calm is a problem we face Sometimes it's hard to feel like it's over. Life storms us Disturbing. Don't be afraid of your children at such a time, 'Oorakundudi' God tells us to let go of everything that scares us. It means not trying The meaning is the same. He asked me to calm down and rest physically, emotionally and spiritually He wants He controls our lives. Brace us with fear Protects from any situation that leads to loss. If we believe in Him, we will His plan must be fulfilled. Are thunder and lightning in your life making you nervous? If so, come to your heavenly Father. Come into His presence through prayer. Surround you with His love and grace, His shields of care. Your upset His soft voice soothes the heart, "My son, my daughter, Don't be afraid, don't worry, just relax, let go, be still!"